Jan 05 2010
The GWR Preservation Group occupies sidings at Southall where it focuses on restoring and maintaining its locomotives and rolling stock.
- G.W.R. Brake Van 20 Ton No. CDW 17488
- G.W.R. ‘Mink’ Tool Van 10 Ton No.KDW 80964
- G.W.R. Wagon 40 Ton Gane A No. DW 60861
- G.W.R. Wagon 38.5 Ton Rectank No. ADB 9090
- L.N.E.R. Wagon 1500Kg CCT No. E 1345
- B.R. Parcels Van 25 Ton No. M3 1352
- B.R. Stores Van 21 Ton No. ADM 40320
- B.R. Generator Van No. ADW 87671
- Tank Wagon ‘BP’ 11 Ton No. A6757
- L.M.S. Brake Van No. LDM 731211
- B.R. Box Van No. KDB 761407
- Coach Mk1 TSO No. 3961
- Coach Mk1 BSK No. 35446
Plus an extensive collection of historical railway memorabilia.